CS Silver Switch (45pcs)
Tasse escluse. Spedizione calcolata al checkout
Re-stocking soon means that the item be pre-purchased only, or the dispatch will occur at the specified time for another reason.
We strive to provide you with services of the highest standard!
The time period for the delivery of an order is divided into two parts: processing time and shipping time. Processing time usually takes up to 48 hours. Shipping times vary depending on the different shipping methods for each product category. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you have selected.
For most countries, we will ship via 4PX Express within 10-18 working days.
Click Here to View More Details.
Our support team is available to help you within 24 hours.
- With a short lead of 1 mm, this is one of the fastest Akko CS switches and ideal for gaming;
- CS silver switches are equipped with dust-proof stem for improved stability;
- Material breakdown: Stem = POM;
- Contact blade = copper alloy; Bottom = PA;
- Upper housing = polycarbonate.
Compatible with most mechanical keyboards with 3-pins and 5-pins hot-swappable socket
- Fitted with hot-swap socket types including Outemu, Kailh and Gateron
- Good replacement switches for Cherry, Kailh, Gateron, KTT and TTC switches
- Approximate lifespan of 60 million times of keystrokes based on the laboratory durability test
- Equipped with LED slot ready for LED Mod/Assembly, and are SMD compatible (LED underneath the switch)
- Come with MX style structure so would fit most keycap sets with (X) cross stem
Everything has arrived in time and I'm really enjoying the products I've bought (Akko CS Silver and a AkkoxMonsgeek switch samples).
I would have preferred that the switch samples would come with a simple list of the switch types in the box.
These switches are insane, the response time is exactly as advertised. I have a wired keyboard so latency isn’t an issue but even so the short stems make short work of all my gaming and office needs. They are also incredibly light and quiet so it doesn’t feel like you’re doing strength exercises with your fingers.