MOD 006 DIY Kit
Tasse escluse. Spedizione calcolata al checkout
We strive to provide you with services of the highest standard!
The time period for the delivery of an order is divided into two parts: processing time and shipping time. Processing time usually takes up to 48 hours. Shipping times vary depending on the different shipping methods for each product category. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you have selected.
For most countries, we will ship via 4PX Express within 10-18 working days.
Click Here to View More Details.
Our support team is available to help you within 24 hours.
The Akko MOD 006 Hot-Swappable Design Barebone Keyboard is a compact customisable keyboard kit, it features a gasket-mounted, is compatible with 3-pin and 5-pin switches, interchangeable badge, poron switch pad, thin 1.2mm PCB, aluminium and polycarbonate plates, spare poron gaskets, poron case and base foam, includes stabilisers, a coiled cable, and a Sky Blue colour theme.
Please note: This keyboard is a barebone keyboard and requires basic assembly. Switches and keycaps (sold separately).
Difference between MOD006 and MOD007v2
- The character “寅” on the default badge means the Year of Tiger.
- The badge is fully interchangeable and can be removed to gain an extra switch slot.
- (3D print file of the badge will be available to achieve further customization)
- Comes with both aluminum and polycarbonate plates;
- Gasket Mount: the aluminum plate comes with silicon gasket (to avoid misplacement) by default with spare poron (harder than silicon) gaskets;
- MOD006 will no longer come as pre-assembled (screws provided), making it easier for users to mod. And to ensure it is equivalently user-friendly for beginners, the aluminum plate, PCBA and sound dampening foams will be pre-assembled;
- Comes with both poron plate foam and bottom case foam, specifically the case foam are pre-cut against the hot-swappable sockets to reduce unnecessary space for improved sound profile;
- Poron switch pads added to the kit;
- Reduced PCBa thickness from 1.6mm to 1.2mm to increase the softness, and be compatible with more screw-in stabilizers;
- Black Coiled Cable.