Tasse escluse. Spedizione calcolata al checkout
We strive to provide you with services of the highest standard!
The time period for the delivery of an order is divided into two parts: processing time and shipping time. Processing time usually takes up to 48 hours. Shipping times vary depending on the different shipping methods for each product category. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you have selected.
For most countries, we will ship via 4PX Express within 10-18 working days.
Click Here to View More Details.
Our support team is available to help you within 24 hours.
Gasket Mount Keyboard with Knob (Single Mode Edition (Wired));
Akko ASA translucent PBT keycaps;
Comes with the new Akko TPU Double Shot Plate Mount Stabilizer;
Poron plate foam + case foam;
Rotating knob: Colour matched and with an extra gold knob;
Supports Akko Cloud Driver;
5075S Shine-Through Black with Akko CS Wine Red/ Akko CS Wine White.
5075S Shine-Through White with Akko CS Wine Red/ Akko CS Wine White
Note: 5075S Shine-Through White mit Akko CS Wine Red ( NO logo on the keyboard)
RGB LED backlight+ Hot-swap + Wired(USB-C Mode) + Translucent keycaps All in one!
- Equipped with premium hotswappable sockets, allowing users to swap out the switches they want at a later date.
- With the N-Key Rollover (NKRO) function, the keyboard supports simultaneous key presses without problems, which is especially important for optimising the gaming experience.
PBT Double-shot keycaps with ASA Profile
- All keycaps are made of PBT and the inscriptions are produced using the double-shot process, which is one of the most durable inscription methods to prevent wear or discolouration with use.
Silicone Gasket Mounted with Aluminium Plate & PC Plate
- 5075S Shine-through Black with Knob(75% Layout / 82 Keys)
- Akko CS Wine White/ Red Switch
Key functions and macros are programmable via Akko Cloud Driver
I recently bought your product, it is the first keyboard from you that I have in my hands. It's is just fckn great. I love that.
Great product so far
I like it...