Akko Penguin Switch (Silencieux, 45 pièces)

Prix de vente€16,65

Taxes inclues Frais d'envoi calculés au paiement

SKU: 6925758626842

Taper: Tactile
En stock

Tactile | 5-pin | Factory lubed

Akko Penguin Switch (Silencieux, 45 pièces)

Akko’s first silent tactile switches.

Akko Penguin Switch (Silencieux, 45 pièces)

Type: Tactile
Operating Force: 50 ± 5gf
Total Travel: 3.3mm
Pre-Travel: 2.0 ± 0.5mm
Tactile Travel: 0.4mm
Tactile Force: 65gf ± 5gf
Bottom-out Force: 65gf Max
Spring: 19.5 ± 0.4mm

45 pcs a box.

Features

Akko’s first silent tactile switches;

Lifespan: 50million;

5-pin and fits keycaps with standard MX structure;

Material: POM/PA/PA;

Customer Reviews

Based on 15 reviews
93%
(14)
7%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
R
R.
Very nice and silent

Big difference in sound, just slightly scratchy sound, it might be fixed with a little lub.

M
M.C.

Akko Penguin Switch (Silent,45pcs)

J
J.B.
Much more silent than Red Kaihl Box

Installation was very easy. 99% of the time, I have no trouble pressing down on the keys. The remaining 1% sometimes requires me to press perfectly from the center of the key surface. It doesn't happen very often and I'm also unsure if it's because my fingers were so used to typing a certain way with the Red Box Kaihl switches. On that note, my fingers have taken a week to get used to the travel time/distance, so they are not slamming down as hard as before. Please keep in mind that I am very new to the keeb world, so my experience may be very surface-level compared to others who have gone through many different types of switches. However, I can safely say that I'm confident taking my keeb into public spaces without worrying about annoying others.

M
M.B.
Great silent switches

I love theses switches ! They are super tactile, super silent and very affordable.

The tactile feeling remove the mushy feelings of silent switches, so they're great !

p
p.b.
Silent

A little bit too hard for me,because I'm not used to have that kind of switches. They are really great, perfect choice to me.